Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dead Men Walk (1943)

Devil's Sorcery, As A Dead Man Returns For Vengeance!

The twin of a kindly small-town physician returns from the grave for vengeance against his brother, who secretly killed him because the twin served Satan.

Starring: George Zucco & Mary Carlisle

A History of Vampires
Funeral Parlour
Occult Books
Victim + Satin Pillowcases
Victims Boudoir
There's Something At The Window...
Lady In Waiting
Dead Men Walk



October Effigies said...

Will have to see this! Bummer netflix has it save only and "Release date is unknown"

rebecca said...

I will gladly burn a copy of it for you, if you'd like...

I actually began a package for you long, long ago, so I will just include this, and use it as the catalyst to get off my ass and send you the package!

I want to make you a CD of music too, if you think you would like that. . .

October Effigies said...

Thanks.. that is hella sweet !! I would love that! Will send you something as well.
Kerry Kate
PO Box 6445
Albany CA 94706

Barrwolf said...

this looks potentially amazing... now the wait until i get to see it begins! thank you

micha mae said...

this seems familiar to me. i wonder if i've seen it on turner classics or the old amc {when they actually played old films}. too bad netflix doesn't have it. i guess that's for the best since my queue is 150+ titles long.

Cindy M said...

Looks *very* interesting. I'd like to obtain a copy.