Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Four Skulls of Jonathan Drake (1959)

Henry Daniell


Mark Hodgson, said...

This looks wild! I've only ever seen stills, but never found it to see it. Is that Henry Daniell - the ultimate stone-face?

The Vicar of VHS said...

I second Mark's comment--this looks totally off the rails! Henry Daniell also appears in my favorite Boris Karloff performance, THE BODY SNATCHER. I need to seek this one out.

micha michelle said...

will have to try and find a copy of this one out as well. i especially love the pic of the illustrated witchcraft book - the fingertips of death.

Ormsby said...

Wow, I never heard of this one before, I'll have to look it up. Thank you!

monstergirl said...

Love your site, it's one of my favorites. I linked to it on my site.
Isn't Henry Daniell's face carved out of wood! I love him in a few of the best episodes of Thriller.

Cheers Joey aka Monster Girl